by Great Clean, Inc. | May 25, 2016
- Get an estimate for the cost of cleaning your company. The different cleaning service companies will visit your business to estimate the amount of work needed and you can take this opportunity to ask the list of services they provide.
- Make sure the company you are going to hire is insured, in the case of an accident. If an accident does occur, you don’t want to be liable whether it is damaged property or an injured employee.
- Make sure to thoroughly read the contract you sign with the janitorial cleaning service company. Do they have a satisfaction guarantee in case you aren’t happy with the work they provide you?
- How experienced is the cleaning company? Quite a few companies have been in the cleaning industry for years and have a great system worked out including the best ways to clean and have tried and true methods.
- Try to get a few references from the cleaning company, as a company with experience will have companies they have served with good things to say. This is a great way to see if the company you want to hire is of good quality.
You can rely on us! Our professionals at Great Clean, Inc. have been serving businesses in Orange County, Rockland County, and Bergen County for a long time! We pride ourselves on being prompt with our time and keeping efficiency at the highest priority. We want to make sure you can come into your office without having to worry about the cleanliness, so you can focus on the more important matters of working.